This recepie can be served as starter or a side dish. I learnt this recepie from my friend Mamta.My husband loves this dish and we often have this on our table while watching movie.
- Eggs(boiled): 4
- Onions: Half
- Red chilli powder: 1tsp
- Coriander powder: 1 tsp
- Turmeric: 1 tsp
- Lemon juice : 1 tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Coriander leaves: for garnish
- Cut boiled eggs into halves or quarter asper your wish.
- Heat pan on low flame and add oil. Keep the flame low.
- Add dry spices to the oil and salt. Let the spice roast on low flame
- Once the spices are cooked, add eggs and cook for a minute
- Remove eggs and keep aside.
- Now add onions to the same pan and cook for 30 sec. keep the onions raw add lemon juice and coriander leaves.
- Add the roasted eggs again to the onions, give a quick mix and serve hot.
- keep the flame low orelse the spicesmay burn
- you can also serve onions and eggs separately.